Classic® Live Floor
Day in and day out you haul waste material, so you want a trailer that is dependable, rugged and lightweight. You also want stone cold reliability.
Our LIVE FLOOR trailers are offered with a choice of either Keith or Hallco hydraulically operated floors. A top center brace adds stregth and rigidity that will keep this trailer performing for years. The LIVE FLOOR also offers as a standard feature the rugged SST™ floor that has seen thousands of hours of use in our proven dump trailers.
Whether your needs are for a LIVE FLOOR trailer or a TIPPER trailer that is to be used with a tipper unit we have your hauling needs covered.
Features and Specifications
- Lengths up to 51'.
- Side heights up to 102" tall (.175" thick 5454H34 standard).
- 96" or 102" wide
- 8" side stakes on 28" centers., automatic machine, solid weld.
- 9" top rail.
- Patented, fully boxed SST™ lower rail.
- .210 nose sheet with 45 degree corners.
- 6" Z-beam extruded aluminum longitudinal rails.
- 36" kingpin settings.
- Dual braced 2-speed landing gear.
- Center brace on top rail.
- 5" I-beam crossmembers, 12" centers.
- Air operated rubber seal gate.
- ICC bumper.
- Single acting barn door.
- Reyco 21B or Hutch CH9700 4 spring suspension.
- 102" wide, 25,000 lb. axles with outboard drums.
- 10 hole steel disc wheels.
- 11R24.5 Radial tires.
- Flip tarps.
- Roll over tarps.
- Tow hooks.
- Catwalk on nose.
- Air ride suspension.
- Thicker sides.
- Various floor models from KEITH and HALLCO.
- Our SST™ side sheet. Helps keep your trailer looking like new. Ask for details.