Travis Body & Trailer, Inc. is currently hiring aluminum MIG welders. All applicants must pass E-Verify, take a physical and drug screen, if hired for the postion. Please feel free to download an application and submit to us for consideration.
Employment Application download links below.
Please print the application, complete it and either fax it to (713) 466-3238 or, scan and email it to email@example.com
Who we are
Travis Body & Trailers, Inc. is a TBEI Company, one of their six leading manufacturers of dump bodies and trailers, landscape bodies, grain bodies, platforms, hoists, and truck and trailer equipment and accessories. They are a privately-owned corporation company which highlights:
1,000+ distributors and dealers, across North America
6 major brands
Industry-leading technology, management team, and performance
High quality products including military-spec dump bodies for the US Armed Forces
TBEI Travis, TX – Quality Statement
At TBEI – Travis Trailers facility, quality begins and ends with the customer. Our mission is for customers to recognize us as the "preferred supplier". We strive to continuously improve our customers’ performance results and everyone within the TBEI family is dedicated to customer satisfaction.
What we are like
Our company is smaller in size but big in ideas. We have approximately 200 employees at our Travis Trailer, TX facility. Our vision is to grow the revenue of our already successful business. We work on creating an atmosphere where people feel good about coming to work and the work that they do. We are a hands-on management team supporting our people along the way.
Quality Control Inspector/ Warranty Role
In this role, you will manage the Travis facility’s quality assurance management system and warranty dept. as it pertains to quality ensuring a delivery of high-quality products.
Responsibilities & Job Requirements
- Manage TBEI – Travis Trailer’s quality & warranty dept. Lead and manage a quality assurance program with focus on Continuous Improvement.
- Design, implement and enforce a quality inspection system and procedures that will that will track and monitor production from "in process" to final inspection.
- Develop Quality Visual Tools.
- Effectively work and communicate with internal/external customers on quality issues.
- Collect, analyze and report quality data and execute corrective and preventative action to engineering and management team.
- Coordinate the Warranty process system initiating calls, provide feedback to production operations and engineering. Manage claim database and supplier credits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Operations Manufacturing or equivalent education and technical experience.
- 3+ years experience in a Quality Assurance, Inspection or relevant role.
- Thorough knowledge and experience with Lean Mfg. Principles, Continuous Improvement Kaizen events and RCCA (Root Cause/Corrective Action).
- Black or Green Belt Six Sigma Certification.
- Advanced organizational skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously within established timelines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Results driven and detail oriented.
- Spanish bi-lingual proficiency a plus.
What will make you Successful
Experience will get you in the door, but your passion and ability to drive quality and process improvements throughout our organization, along with a positive attitude will help you be successful.
We offer a full scale of benefits including health, dental, vision, STD, LTD and life that begin the first of the month following your date of hire. After 6 months of employment, you will be eligible to join our 401(k) plan.
What should I do?
If you believe you have what it takes to be a part of the TBEI team, submit your resume to Kim Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are proud to be an EEO/AA Employer.